WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- empty shampoo bottle
- sharp scissors
- old magazines (that you don’t mind tearing pages out of)
- Mod Podge
- paintbrush or sponge brush
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- After cleaning and drying the empty shampoo bottle, cut in half with sharp scissors.
- Cut up desired images in magazines (I used images with flowers), enough to cover the cut the bottom half of bottle.
- Use Mod Podge to glue magazine pieces to the “cup” and continue to layer until the “cup” is completely covered.
- Let dry, then fill with your favorite pencils!